The Month of Photography TOKYO 2017
SALARYMAN PROJECT SOLO SHOW
May 26th ~ June 12th, 10:00am ~ 5:30pm.
Closed on Sundays.
Canon open gallery2, Canon S Tower, 2 Chome-16 Konan, Minato, Tokyo 108-0075
Gallery info (in Japanese)
Executive Committee: The Photographic Society of Japan・Tokyo Photographic Art Museum
Since 2007, Bureau d'Etudes Japonaises is committed to maintaining high standards of subjectivity in visual studies. Our areas of interest cover, among others, urbanism, sociology and botany. We strive to make our ongoing archives available online and we produce other suitable material when necessary.
Bruno Quinquet, Founder and Director.
More about Bruno Quinquet:
Born 1964 in Chambéry, France. Lives in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Visual Arts College (Japan), Photography department.
- Ecole Nationale Louis Lumière (France), sound department.
More about Bureau d'Etudes Japonaises:
- 2014 "Salaryman Project business schedule 2015", Bureau d'Etudes Japonaises.
- 2013 "Salaryman Project business schedule 2014", Bureau d'Etudes Japonaises.
- 2012 "Salaryman Project business schedule 2013", Bureau d'Etudes Japonaises.
- 2010 "Street Photography Now", Thames and Hudson. By Sophie Howarth and Stephen McLaren. link
Articles & Magazines:
- 2017 Le Monde / L'époque magazine February
- 2015 Harvard Business Review April issue, spotlight artist
- 2015 Tokyo Weekender (Japan)
- 2015 Ponto magazine (Japan)
- 2014 blow photo issue 10 (Ireland)
- 2014 Photo+ July issue (Korea)
- 2012 Invisible Photographer Asia online magazine, interview by Sebastian Song.
- 2010 "Obsession of a salaryman otaku", 1000 Words Photography magazine. Article by Nathalie Belayche.
- 2009 "Of Salarymen and Flowers", HotShoe magazine. Article by Bill Kouwenhoven. PDF
- 2017 "Salaryman Project" Canon Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2014 "Salaryman Project" Atsukobarouh Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2014 "Eclipse" Yebisu International Festival for Art & Alternative Vision. Kobo Chika Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2013 "Salaryman Project" Atsukobarouh Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2011 "Business x Nature" Hibiya Patio, Tokyo.
- 2010 "2LDK" Visual Arts Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2009 "Salaryman Project" Visual Arts Gallery, Tokyo.
- 2016 Gallery Ibasho, Antwerp, Belgium.
- 2014 Singapore International Photo Festival, National Museum.
- 2013 "Visual Communication" Tsukuba Museum, Ibaraki, Japan. Curated by Yukiko Tasaki.
- 2013 "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité" French Institute, Yangon, Myanmar. Curated by Christophe Loviny.
- 2012 "Tanto Tempo Pure 2012" Tanto Tempo Gallery, Kobe, Japan.
- 2011 "Foreign-Familiar" curated by Wolfgang Bellwinkel for the Goethe Institut Bangkok.
- 2011 "Right Here, Right Now" Format Festival, Derby, UK. Curated by Louise Clements.
- 2011 "Dreams" Chobi Mela VI Festival.
- 2010 "Street Photography Now" Third Floor Gallery, Cardiff, UK.
- 2010 "Des Photographes, des Japons" Instituts Franco Japonais. Curated by Christine Cibert.
- 2009 "The Pursuit of Happiness" Noorderlicht Festival, Groningen, The Netherlands
- 2009 FujiFilm Photo Salon, Tokyo
- 2010 Rencontres d'Arles, France. Photo Folio Review 5th winner.
- 2010 Center, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Project competition, honorable mention.
- 2008 Voies Off, Arles, France. Shortlisted.
- 2008 New York Photo Awards. Nomination.
- 2003 "Le musée revisité", Musée Antoine Lecuyer, France. Sound installation.